Thursday, January 18, 2007

Nature hits me once again..

First of all, I am very very happy to back here again. This is my first entry after 2-3 months and I was desperate to add an entry once again here. I have lots of pics to add here but was not getting time upload any pics. Somehow I got some time today to upload few of them. Hope you will like this entry. Your comments are always be welcome.

Starting with my favorite -- Nature.

Sunset behind tree

All the pics are taken from a picnic spot called "Raichok". Its one and half hour distance from SaltLake-Kolkata. We were six ppl went there some days back

Boat describing me -- walking ALONE

I don't know much about this place. So I can't able to describe about Raichok.

Direct from cabbage's field


Make yourself big

I found "Raichok" is as very simple picnic spot. I had heard lot of things about this but found very simple.



Sun into water


Depicting Life -- walk around u'll find others and you will be no more alone :)


Actully I doesn't want to take Sun in this pic.. pls ignore upper part of next pics


Few boats @ river's bank


Just move futher -- Don't think anything, Life has lots to give u back.. don;t miss to take.


PS: Pls ignore my philosophy :)

5 Comments:

At 5:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every artist was first an amateur...you are no more...this series is perfect...nostalgic..out of this world..

 
At 5:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have no words to actually praise.....your artistic imagination is unparalleled.....
Let the genius in you, come out to show the world, beauty spread all around...

 
At 3:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good collection dude ...
Tum hcl me kya kar rahe ho ...
Kisi Photo Exhibition me participate karo.Fir dekho chmatkar ...

 
At 3:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nature shows all....human heart speaks all.... but you photo session style says u are just mind blowing.Apki style bhagwan ka den hi nahin bhagwan ka ek chamatkar hain.
You really are a gr88888888888 photographer. Pliz meri shaadi mein aap photo kichenge na ----bhagwan apke jiwan ki har manokamnayein puri karenge :)

 
At 5:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

PK
You are getting better by the day. Great work.
Amit

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home