Monday, July 16, 2007

Kids and others

After such a long time, finally I went out just to Photography. I went to a place called Karlsplatz in Munich.
As my blog says, again I have tried to do some experiments. This time I have taken some pictures of people without taking their attention. hope u'll like these pics. Comments are welcome as always :)

I like this Photo !!!


When I reached there, I saw a Rath Yatra is going on. Lots of German and Indian were dancing on Hare Rama Hare Krishna.


All of the musican were German and they were singing all afternoon.


A hat on an onld man


Pigeon, Girl and Rainbow


Calling for Mom


Let me enjoy


Very busy


Dont look @ me


Dancing with water

2 Comments:

At 2:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

the first pic in this section is really very nice.You were able to capture the innocence of her face.......perfectly.It was again of ur kind.

And the pic with a girl,pigeon and rainbow is real amazing........Hats off to u.....u again have done a gud job...

Rest all pics are nice

 
At 12:19 AM , Blogger Kaushik said...

Wonderful pictures, beautifully presented. Felt as if we are really experiencing the mood in Munich. Expecting more posts from you.

I liked the picture of victoria memorial the most, though. Never knew it was so beautiful. Known building, unknown face(t).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home