Sunday, August 05, 2007

Friends Forever

First of all let me wish all of u a very Happy Friendship Day. On this day, I wish to share some of my best friends' photo. I must say, I have been always blessed with lots of lovely friends. I can't able to mention each and every one here since I don't have their photo in computer. Friends like Yeshwi, Susanta, Dhrubo, Ajita, Bablu, Koel, Chintu, Mili, Preeti, Vashant, Krunal, sharad, Magesha, Swati v, Sundri, Shanti, haresh parul and many more. Yes, few of them were in my life for sumtime, but they left my life with wonderful memory, memory with I never feel alone. I never forget the joy I shared with my all of my friends. Right now I am not in touch with lots with them. Allmost everybody is busy with their personal and professional life. But I've always tried to make contact with them, thanks to Orkut, Gtalk, Yahoo, and Indian telecom service :). Sorry I am uploading this picture without ur permission. Thanks everyone to be a good friend of mine.. Yes for me, Friends are forever.
And you know... I think... Sometimes in life,you find a special friend; Someone who changes your life just by being part of it. Someone who makes you laugh, until you can't stop; Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it. This is Forever Friendship. And if you find such a friend, you feel happy and complete, because you need not worry. You have a forever friend for life, and forever has no end.







3 Comments:

At 4:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Good job man!! am sure you made your friends famous :))

 
At 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

 
At 8:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Piyush,

Missing you too dear. Wishing you a very Happy Friendship Day.

Cheers

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home