Monday, June 05, 2006

Ornate of Pareshnath Jain Temple

Pareshnath Jain Temple, situated in the north-east of the city, is an ornate mass of mirrors, colored stones and glass mosiac, and overlooks a beautiful garden. With this entry I'm just trying to give you a small overlook of this beautifully decorative tample. Walls of the temple are decorated fine with mirrors, glass. Jhumar hang from the roof and the floor is paved with marble

Picture - II

Picture - III

Picture - IV

Picture - V

Picture - VI

Picture - VII

Picture - VIII

Picture - IX

1 Comments:

At 7:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello piyush,

Kuldip gave me ur link and i happen to visit it and believe me u have outwitted everything. U r simply amazing. I simply liked everything on ur blog. Even my parents were stunned with all ur pics.

For the Pareshnath jain temple we were simply astounded as to where this is and that y haven't we seen this so far. Could u please give a clear location of the temple. I live in Liluah. So cud u plz help me with this.

Saw that u have put the link of kuldip's blog on ur blog. Well i also had to take some permission from u. i have my website at http://ygoel.50webs.com/
do check it.

it has a section 'my KOLKATA' and i and my friends have collected hundreds of pics of kolkata http://code101.50webs.com/kolkata/kol.htm
....i mean we wanted to bring everything of kolkata out in the open for everyone. we have pics from different people too giving full credit to them. i just wanted to ask u if i can put ur pics in the next pages. well, i would mention ur name and website name and whatever possible. it all depends on ur permission. if u can give some text with ur link or some banner i can put them also. just let me know.

thanx
regards,
awaiting ur reply,
Yogesh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home