Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy B'day Piyush

Let me wish me Happy birthday to myself. Few hours back, first time in my life I was feeling myself out of friend. B’coz I always wished by lots of friend @ 12 o’clock night on my b’day. Then, suddenly I got GTalk message from Ashmita, (my sister cam friend) She pinged me right @ 12 o’clock night and wished me. I felt so happy I can’t express here. Thanks Rui, thanks a lot. After your msg/wish, I am not at all feeling alone and lonely…I take out my wine and wished myself. Then I called to my home, thy were sleeping. I woke them up and asked them to wish me. They started laughing and wished me my b’day in their own way. He he he… I got my first b’day call from Vini. She was late to wish me coz she was on train. I am happy that she called me. :-)
Today I suppose to take out to my German Friend on lunch @ McD. I used to take out my friends for lunch on my b’day. I still trying to maintain my habit.. :-)
Some time I feel why we celebrate our b’day? What is the big deal about this day? Why my friend called this is my special day. What makes change from this day? Why we go out with friend and try to enjoy the day.
Are we just celebrating b’coz we successfully finished one more year and added in our life? We should celebrate if we think there are some difference between last year and this year in our life.. As last year, I still feel to have fun, pull lags of other, go out have fun with friend, be with my family, still missing Mom made kheer, cracks jokes, works a lot, achieve a better position in professional life, eat good food, ride my bike and everything which I used to do last year. I can’t say there is no changes happened in last one year into my life. There are few but good reason to celebrate my b’day.
First - I brought an Apartment in JSR… That was my dream.
Second - I got a very good friend, Vini. We do have spent very good time together. God bless u each n' every way of ur life.
Third – I got my very first time onsite opportunity.
Lots of things cmg in my mind right now and yes, I am missing those moments. Moments with Yeswi, I still remember how we had celebrated my b’day few years back. Despite of knowing you are not able to cook anything, you tried to make Cake.. and that was not a bad try. Hay I am smiling... wow…. (very few ppl in my life make my mood change anytime.. they can make me laugh anytime) I am missing u… wish u call me sumtime today, just like u had called me last year n' wished me :-)… I know, u won’t able to call me, but it’s a wish… A B’day WISH….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home