Thursday, March 06, 2008

Sunset & Flower

These Sunset pix I have taken when I was going to Howrah through a boat. It was not actually the time of sunset when I clicked these pix, but I made these pix so dark that it looks like Sunset. So publishing these pix as sunset. :)
Ppl on a boat and behind them sun is getting down to give us a nice evening to enjoy.

Howrah Bridge and Sun

Full dark view of Sun


Now I am adding few pix of flowers.

I always wish to give you Roses, but somehow I couldn't able to do it. Its not like I've never tried so. I tried once and you know that when... right?? but it didn't worked. So this time I am giving rose to you. Please accept this as all my cares & love for you.

Check out the spread pollen over petals of this flower. You may have to enlarge this pic.

Yellow and red dahalia

Now this is "Out of box" photo. let me confess one thing -- yah, I like this girl face. I saw this girl at our company's picnic. I took few of pix of her, but I liked this pic very much. Hope you like it too. Guys pls dont ask anything about her. I don't know her :)

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM , Blogger Yogesh Goel said...

u liked the girls face....
now i have started liking her...
kuch details de bhai...
chaiye hi chaiye...
samjha kar yaar...

Yogesh
yogeshgoel.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home