Monday, October 29, 2007

Lake Konigsee

Few days back we visited to a very Beautiful and Romantic place called "Konigsee". It's aorund 3.5 hours from Munich by train. Damn, the foggy and cloudy weather comes again in front of my camera to disturb me. The weather was really cold.

Lake Konigsee lies below the Watzmann, nestled in the mountains of Berchtesgaden National Park. The emerald-green hue of the shimmering water captures the heart of everyone who sees it.

The lake is very beautiful. You can sit on the bank of Lake and give some enjoyment to your heart.

St. Bartholomew church's reflection on Lake

When we start our trip from boat, I saw a small island and fortunatly my camera was on :-) (as always)

Lake Konigsee's landmark, the chapel of St. Bartholomew, can only be reached by boat. This world-famous church, originally dating back to the 12th cent.

Just where boat drops us to this place.

I saw these cute piggy bank and stamp lots of place here in Konigsee. I don't know what does it means. I tried to find with one gentlemen.. He tried to tell me something about is but in German, which I couldn't able to understand properly, But I think its something with Post.

If somebody will ask me to describe Europe in one word, I can only say its "Romantic" very romantic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home