Monday, October 29, 2007

Red & Yellow Trees

The Konigsee is very good place to have a good walk and as you know I always do good thing, so I made a 30 mins of walk around the lake. There I have seen trees with 3 different colors -- Red, Yellow and Green.

Wish to share these colorful trees with you. Hope you like it.

While walking, I have seen a strange water tab :-)

Train was standing on one station and I saw this tree

I have evidence how cold this palce was. You can see snows from last night snow fall.

Cottage behind red trees

See how cloudy weather it was. Cloud was very low that that.

I don't where this path leads to..... Now, I care for my every steps.

Yah, thats' me... give a comment on my smart look too.... pleaseeee :-)

3 Comments:

At 6:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome fall colours..

 
At 12:17 PM , Blogger daljeet said...

All the pics are amazing ..and the last one could have been best if that person was not there...the wood,tab and everything except you in the photo looked just perfect :)

 
At 10:52 PM , Blogger Kes said...

You are handsome, sexy, talented, and have
the best eye for beauty I have seen in a long time.
Congrats o n a wonderful blog!
I love your work!

Kes

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home