Thursday, March 26, 2009

Flower Show - 2009

Hi guys, I am very happy to come here @ blogger after long time. Lots of things happened from last 2 months which keeps me away from blogger. I got lots of massages from my friends asking my blog's new entry. So here I am once again.

All these photos are taken from my new Camera. Yes, I brought new camera, Nikon D90. Its really cool camera boss and I am loving it. Hope you will like this entry. Comments r welcome..!!

My blog total hit is about to cross 5000 mark.. thnx a lot guys.. a bear hug to all of you :-)

My first try with Bokeh.
About to blossom
This dedicated to all you lovely guys.
I love this color

Its me, working hard to build own future :-).

Its a long queue
Red or something else :)

About to reach, where I love to be..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home