Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bagbazar - Colorful Birds

Last week, I joined a group of photographer called "Kolkata Weekend Shoot". This Sunday on 7th, Sep we met for the shoot @ Bagbazaar Bata near Sobhabazar. From there we walk down to Baghbazaar Pet Market. This is the very first time I was with any group of Photographers. In this market you can gelerally buy birds, rabbits, fishes, puppies, food of these animals and flowers. I am trying to show you a bit of this market through my next three entries. Hope you like it. I have also created my Flickr Account. Click Here to check out..!!

5 colors 1 bird... amazing

Lets' talk

Hay hay.. he is taking our photo.. :)

same bird but different color

Can I go out pls...

See the eye...

I want to fly big

I want to go out too..

Lights off

4 Comments:

At 4:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice pics man...keep it up....

 
At 6:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing pics Piyush :)
Needless to say u r a good photographer :)

 
At 4:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Pics Piyush :)
Improving for perfection...?

 
At 4:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice Pictures Piyush Bhai...really professional

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home