Tuesday, July 22, 2008

6AM @ English Garden

First of all I am very happy to post a new entry in my blog after such a log time.
These are the very old pics, taken in the month of Nov'07. I never notice these pics, but few days back when i was looking into my old pics i noticed these pics

All the pics are taken from English Garden, Munich

One Sunday Morning I went to this Garden. around 6.30 AM I reached here and click some awesome pics.
I was there till 8.30 there, This garden is very big. That day I coverd almost full Garden :)

U can see the red sun which is about to raise now
Beautiful sky

Cloud in ground :) :)

River and red leafs

2 Comments:

At 10:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

WoW...English garden is awesome...the falls colors are such a treat to the eyes!! wish I could go there someday too :)

 
At 4:22 AM , Blogger Tami said...

I love the "cloud in ground" photo. It's beautiful. The colors on the trees in the other photos are amazing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home