Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mix Bag

HaY, I move to Chennai last month. Somehow I am liking this place. Before coming here ppl scared me a lot... but till now I didnt find this place that bad. Only thing is weather. Its really hot here and after some time it will even more hotter. The sad part is, I am not able to go out with my camera b'coz of this weather.

But I am happy here. I am satisfy with the current work. I am getting more responsibilities and amount of work is also very high here. But lots of new things are here to learn. I am enjoying my stay here. Yes, I am happy here.

Next 3 pix are my very first click here at Chennai. Its from a beach called "Besent Nagar Beach". Nice and cool beach. Happy to saw lots of happy faces out there. And yes, here I found some nice and sexy chicks here.. :-)

1..2..3 Lets go
Chheei Chhappa Chhai...
Welcome to Chennai.. (its just 4 for weather)
Happy Face - I

Happy Face - II

Pics from here are taken from Kolkata only and wanted to publish that too.. I liked this spider and lights in the background.

Spider Against Light
Life is so colorful
A beautiful Bride - Arpita
Classic style of a classy Man - Subhomoy

2 Comments:

At 3:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

After a long time i visited your blog, you have become a pro, try to put exposure and lens details also, it would be a learning for all.

Sanjoy Karmakar.

 
At 4:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home