Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Singhad Fort

On July 2nd I have visited to Singhad Fort with my Friend KK and his room-mate, Anupam. It was raining very heavy that day. All hazy fog was around.

This is a pound @ Fort.

Sinhagad is 25 Kms. from Pune. Sinhagad is a favorite Picnic Spot for Puneits. It is famous for trip - lovers as well as for the trekkers. Unlucky we are couldn't do the trekking b'cos of rain. Ppl suggest us to not do trkkin in this weather.

It was pure heaven. Gosh, I never seen such a beautiful place in my entire life. Its amazing place to see.

Small waterfall. The whole fort was dark green.

There was a point called wind point in Singhad Fort. I can't express in word, how speed wind was running. Man it was awesome wind.

Small tree standing alone on this green grass.

Actually we started late for this place due to rain. B'cos of rain I couldn't able to take more pics of this beautiful fort. Unbelieveble green fort is worth to watch.

2 Comments:

At 2:53 PM , Blogger Kuldip Kumar Garhwal said...

The greenary is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. I consider a foggy weather to be worst environment to take picture, cos the photos are so unclear. But you have done a good job in the first photo. Where the fog is towards the top (70%)and you have kept the greenary alive in the bottom 30%. Normally, the photography rule is 20-80. But you know what rules are meant to be broken. Haha. Good photos.

 
At 5:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Superb greenery..pictures are a treat to the eyes!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home