Monday, September 03, 2007

Louvre Museum - Paris

I have never seen a museum like this. Its HUGE building...
It was open in 1993 for public and actually famous for great sculpture and beautiful paintings.

U can find all the greatest artist's art here. artist like Leonardo da Vinci and many many more.. I dont know much name.. sorry :(

Finally I was so fortunate to see original The Mona Lisa painting.

Everthing in this museum is written in Franch, So I dont have any idea about this awesome sculptures.

Trying to read what's written there :)

Can u believe the next two pictures are attached on roof.



Painting of Jesus. I dont know the painter name

Entrance of Museum

Please check out the great scuptures



Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You trying to read the book is a good one :) roof pics also looks great..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home