Monday, September 17, 2007

@ Neuschwanstein

Dahlia- In europe I found diff kinda folwers. I mean dahlia is comman and I dont have much pix to prove myself here. I am planning for a complete session on flowers. Lets see. Vini, your mom will be very happy to see these beautiful flowers, I know :-)

Swan - Neuschwanstein, which means "New swan stone castle". Swan is symbol of this castle.

Swan lake - Neuschwanstein Castle

This lake is very romentic. you can hire a boat here and go roam aroung into the lake.

Very small flower

Side view (Pic taken from train)

Tree - Neuschwanstein Forest

Yellow tree

Neuschwanstein is surrounded by forest & mountains

Flower again :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:15 AM , Blogger IamMe said...

Hey Piyush,
Where is the castle in the pics btw.. Not fair, u must post atleast one pic of the castle.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home