Monday, September 03, 2007

Eiffel Tower

Symbol of Paris and France, the Eiffel Tower belongs to most visited monuments in the world. @ around 4.30 PM we reached to Eiffel Tower. We were stand into queue till 7.30 evening. It was really a long queue. I was tied to stand all evening but somehow we get into the Eiffel Tower. When I entered into tower I was so happy, I can’t tell you. I did not believe on, I am actually on Eiffel Tower. Mind blowing experience. Check out the pictures.

There are 3 levels/floors in this tower. 1st level is 57 meters, 2nd level is 115 meters and 3rd level is 276 meters

Stair and elevator both are available for all the levels.

Beautiful Paris in night from top floor of Eiffel Tower

Another night view of Paris with full moon

We were there till 12 night. I mean we get down @ 11.00 from tower and took some picture of this beautiful tower.

Full view of Eiffel Tower in mid night

Canal and tower

Full vertical view of Eiffel Tower

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

WOw...lovely snapshots of Eiffel Tower..looks amazing..wish we could go someday too :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home