Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Mics Photos In Pune

I don't know why, but I feel this is the most beautiful I ever taken. The next three photos has been taken from the rode side garden @ Aundh Military Camp.

Don't ask me the name of these beautiful flowers.

Dark red flower....

This is 2nd tunnel of Pune-Mumbai highway. This is the longest tunnel on this highway.


This is a spot in between Lonavla and khandala.

Yes, this is the another pic, which is taken @ Aundh Military Camp. The very next day (24th June) of my Pune visit we (With Ramu) went to play basketball. Ramu gave me some nice tips to play basketball. I tell you this is very difficult game to play, required lots of energy to force the ball inside the basket.. oooppsss I am not going to play this game again.. :)

Tree...

The Khadakvasla Dam, Pune

2 Comments:

At 2:47 PM , Blogger Kuldip Kumar Garhwal said...

The white-yellow flower with dew drops are simply amazing photo. good job.
The tree with the blue background is really good too. Just that the photo has to much 'noise' and the flashy grass in the bottom is a distraction.

 
At 5:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

White flower is a classic photo..great job!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home