Friday, August 17, 2007

Pepole & Others

In this entry you will find various pictures. Some of these are taken in Chiemsee and some are from Salzburg-Austria. Comments are welcome as always.

Miss Photogenic. taken in front of Fama fountain.
Musician @ Salzburg in front of church.
We met with this couple on the way to Royal palace @ steamer. This guy is from Argentina and lady called herself as 'True Bavarian' (German). They allow me to think Love don't see any boundaries, cast or religion. Love ALWAYS and ONLY wants love.
10 years old girl was taking photo with her DSLR camera. When I saw her, I thought these ppl are well forward by WE Indians.
We were waiting for train @ Chiemsee for Salzburg. I saw one book shop @ station and I went inside with my camera and result is next picture.
This is the steamer which took us from Chiemsee to an Island where Palace is situated.
Starting point for Island. See the white cloud over the mountains.
German Beer. The best beer in whole world.
I have never seen so big horse in my life.
Duck @ Fama fountain @ palace garden.

Picture 2 @ book shop. The main reason to take this pic b'cos this book saying some thing about Kerla.

1 Comments:

At 2:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i liked the duck.......
she is cute.......

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home