Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Me & My Buddy KK

On my Pune trip, I visited lots of places thanks to KK (KishnaKant - a man with all blue dress)

This pic is taken by KK @ some spot on the way to Lonavla & Khandala. If I am not wrong this Satyam Sivam Sundaram spot named after famous movie Satyam Sivam Sundaram. This is the place where title song of this movie has been shot.

@ KK's room with Anupam (KK's room-mate)

This is a spot in Khandala, called Monkey Point. Hay KK--Jump... :)

This is Singhad Fort, the most beautiful place I ever seen.

Don't worry I am not goin to attack on you guys.... He he he :) .. No comments pls !!

1 Comments:

At 2:55 PM , Blogger Kuldip Kumar Garhwal said...

You know what, when we saw the name singhad fort in 2 of your posts, we were expecting to see a fort in reality. but it seems the fort really does not exsist or its is lost in the greenary. haha. The greenary is really beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home